This class is an introduction to the practice of deep learning through the applied theme of building a self-driving car. It is open to beginners and is designed for those who are new to machine learning, but it can also benefit advanced researchers in the field looking for a practical overview of deep learning methods and their application. In the mean time, if interested, here are a few things you can do:
- Sign up to our mailing list for updates.
- Visit MIT Deep Learning for the 3 related courses we're teaching this year.
- If you're an MIT student, pre-register for 6.S091, 6.S093, and 6.S094 to receive credit.
- If you have questions, check out the FAQ Google Doc.
- Connect with Lex on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, or YouTube.
- Join our Slack channel (deep-mit.slack.com). Get an invite by clicking here.
- If you would like to participate in the competitions, register an account on the site.
- Attend the lectures. Listeners are welcome. It's open to all.
- What the lecture videos below.
2019 Course Information:
- Time/Dates: Every day, 3pm. Mon, Jan 7 - Jan 18
- Duration: 60-90 minutes
- Location: MIT, 54-100 (location details) with some exceptions.
- Instructor: Lex Fridman
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Schedule of Lectures and Talks
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/lex_fridman/wordpress/wp-content/themes/twentytwelve-child/grid-current-lectures.php on line 14