DeepTraffic is a deep reinforcement learning competition. The goal is to create a neural network to drive a vehicle (or multiple vehicles) as fast as possible through dense traffic. What you see above is all you need to succeed in this competition. Here are the basic steps:
- Change parameters in the code box (read documentation for hints).
- Click "Apply Code" white button.
- Click "Run Training" blue button.
- Click "Submit Model to Competition".
In version 2.0, you can create visualizations of your best submission:
- Customize your image vehicle (Load Custom Image).
- Customize your color scheme (drop down).
- Click "Request Visualization".
The result will look something like this:
Some other DeepTraffic pages you should look at next: Visualization, Leaderboard, Documentation, Paper, GitHub. Or connect with Lex (@lexfridman) on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and subscribe on YouTube.