We’re currently hiring full-time software engineers and instrumentation engineers to support deep learning and computer vision research in the domain of semi-autonomous vehicles. Fill out the form below if you’re interested.
Who we are:
We are a group of researchers who love tinkering with code, data, and hardware at the cutting edge of artificial intelligence.
- We use deep learning: see Deep Learning for Self-Driving Cars.
- We study human beings: see Driver Frustration Detection.
- We study semi-autonomous vehicles: see Gaze Classification in a Tesla.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for passionate programmers and engineers to support deep learning and computer vision research in the domain of semi-autonomous vehicles. You may either be a great programmer, a great embedded system engineer, or just somebody who loves semi-autonomous cars. If one or more of these tasks look to be within your skillset and interest then you might be a good fit for our team. You may not know how to do these tasks now, but if you would love to learn, then that’s good too:
- Run machine learning code over terabytes of data. This includes cleaning, moving, backing up, and organizing this data.
- Instrument Tesla vehicles with data logging equipment. This includes removing panels of the car to run wires.
- Use NVIDIA Jetson TX2 to run real-time computer vision code on images from multiple cameras.
Why work with us:
- Learn: Intense, challenging, innovative environment means you’ll learn a lot. We don’t shy away from working hard towards things we’re passionate about. If you work with us, you’ll remember this time as one when you accomplished something special.
- Community: MIT is the #1 ranked engineering university in the world. Exciting ideas are in the air. We not only want to change the world but are working hard every day to do so.
- Research: You will have an opportunity to support and contribute to cutting-edge computer science research.
Interested in Joining Us?
If you’re interested in getting more about joining our engineering team, fill out the following form. When the job search is open, we’ll email you with the link to the MIT application page.